Customer Happiness Officer
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
At Decathlon, our service motto ’Satisfied or Satisfied’ is the guiding principle behind every decision we make. The satisfaction of our customers is at the heart of everything we do and the Customer Happiness Officer (CHO) is passionately responsible to ensure our customers are ‘Satisfied or Satisfied’.
- Respond and resolve all inbound customer queries.
- Efficiently manage order flows between internal teams.
- Ensure our customers are 'satisfied or satisfied’.
What you need to succeed:
- Passion for Sport (Non-negotiable!)
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Empathy, Patience and Sensitivity
Here is what we can offer you:
- A fun and dynamic atmosphere with multiple learning opportunities.
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting new project!
- A culture that rewards performance with responsibility and growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your letter of motivation to email@example.com and tell us why you think you would like to join the team!
Note: Applications open to Australian citizens and Permanent residents only, thank you!