Use according to instructions.
Highly flammable liquids and vapours.
Can cause skin reactions.
Causes severe eye irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Do not expose to heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or any other source of ignition.
Do not smoke.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES
Rinse carefully with water for several minutes.
Remove the victim’s contact lenses if they can be easily removed.
Continue to rinse.
In case of skin irritation or rash: seek medical advice/Consult a doctor.