The bag is made from leather for a longer lifespan.
Its 150 cm length lets you practise your low kicks (Muay Thai, kickboxing).
The PB 1500 bag is very resistant to repeated punches and kicks thanks to its thick leather cover.
It lets you work on aspects of your technique such as distance, footwork and speed.
This bag should be filled with fabric scraps.
It is attached by chains on a pivot for maximum safety.
DIMENSIONS, SIZE, WEIGHT
- When full the bag measures 150 cm, and will naturally bulge at the top or bottom depending on the filling.
The chains hooked onto the bag are adjustable and measure 36 cm vertically from top to bottom.
The bag + chains = 186 cm (the size of a bag when hooked onto the ceiling, measured from top to bottom).
Weight: 40 kg +/- 2 kg depending on the type of filling.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PUNCHING BAG
The type of boxing will determine the size of your bag (from 80 cm to 120 cm).
- For punches only, choose a punching bag from 80 cm to 100 cm.
- For punches and kicks, choose a bag over 100 cm.
- For kids or beginners, go for a polyester bag that's flexible upon impact.
- For regular boxers, choose a PVC or leather bag that's stiff and very durable.
- For expert boxers or for intensive training, use a sturdy bag made from natural leather.
Directions for use
Never punch your bag with bare hands as you risk injuring yourself. Always wear boxing gloves or inner gloves during training.
Clean your bag with a damp cloth and soapy water, and rinse it with fresh water.
Do not store in a damp place (indoors or outdoors).
THE BENEFITS OF BOXING
Boxing is ideal for developing your fitness and discipline and learning to exceed your limits while cultivating self-control, rigour and respect.
Boxing is an all-round sport that helps you channel your energy, tone your body and improve your endurance.
Enjoy an authentic experience and unwind your mind and body.
Punching bag training helps tone a boxer's muscles to increase strike power.