The PB 1000 punch bag is very good at withstanding repeated punches thanks to its thick synthetic coating.
It lets you work on aspects of your technique such as distance, footwork and speed.
This bag's design absorbs impacts well so that your metacarpals take less punishment and your risk of injury is reduced.
It is attached by chains on a pivot for maximum safety.
- When full the bag measures 100 cm, and will naturally bulge at the top or bottom depending on the filling.
The chains hooked onto the bag are adjustable and measure 36 cm vertically from top to bottom.
The bag + chains = 136 cm (the size of a bag when hooked onto the ceiling, measured from top to bottom).
Weight: 20 kg +/- 2 kg depending on the type of filling.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PUNCH BAG
The type of boxing will determine the size of your bag (from 80 cm to 120 cm).
- For punches only, choose a punch bag from 80 cm to 100 cm.
- For punches and kicks, choose a bag over 100 cm.
- For kids or beginners, go for a polyester bag that's flexible upon impact.
- For regular boxers, choose a PVC or leather bag that's stiff and very durable.
- For expert boxers or for intensive training, use a sturdy bag made from natural leather.
Directions for use
Never punch your bag with bare hands as you risk injuring yourself. Always wear boxing gloves or inner gloves during training.
Clean your bag with a damp cloth and soapy water, and rinse it with fresh water.
Do not store in a damp place (indoors or outdoors).
The benefits of boxing
Boxing is ideal for developing your fitness and discipline and learning to exceed your limits while cultivating self-control, rigour and respect.
Boxing is an all-round discipline that lets you channel your energy, tone your body and improve your endurance.
Enjoy an authentic experience and unwind your mind and body.
Punch bag training helps tone a boxer's muscles to increase strike power.