The 660 cm² head size and 280 g weight provide strong hitting power!
The all-graphite composition increases comfort.
A racket that weighs 280 g with a 32.5 cm even balance
Its weight (280 g) makes manoeuvring the head of the racket easier.
For your information:
- Less than 260 g: lightweight rackets, for comfort and easy handling.
- 260 to 295 g: classic rackets (intermediate) for versatility.
- 300 to 315 g: rackets for players who already have good technique and need more powerful strokes and precision.
- 315 g: rackets for top-level competitors.
The stiffness rating of 72 greatly increases this racket's shot power.
The stiffer the frame, the shorter the contact time: you lose control but gain power.
- Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA
- Flexible frame: < 64 – 66 RA.
The 660 cm² head provides a large, comfortable surface to hit the ball. The racket is more forgiving of centring errors, though the trade-off is a little less accuracy. This racket is much more forgiving.
For more information on head sizes:
- Midsize – small head size: < 625 cm²
- Mid plus – standard head size: 626 - 677 cm²
- Oversize – large head size: 678 – 742 cm²
- Super oversize – very large head size: > 742 cm²
The TR190 is easy to swing and manoeuvre and very versatile with its 32.5cm balance point. You will find it easier to swing and send the ball exactly where you want it.